Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life in Comayagua

Hey Everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, life is pretty crazy. We are now officially on Summer Vacation from school and I am sort of glad to say that I am now relieved of my brief experiencce of teaching 2nd grade, 7th grade, and 8th grade. It was interesting to say the least. It was a good experience and introduction into the school and I feel that I am more than ready to have my own class from start to finish next year. I am going to be teaching 5th grade, that is if they dont change it on me. I really like my house and the people I live with, it is definitely a change from Peace Corps life to here. I have a washer, hot water, more space, internet in my house. So yeah, living the good life down here in Honduras. Other news, I am getting married to my honduran boyfriend, Roque Suazo, in August!! I am very excited and looking forward to seeing my family and having this celebration. So lots of big changes in my life right now and loving it all! I hope that this finds all of you well and I will post more later! Feel free to email me. Hasta Pronto!

No comments: